New Kombi Bed Option - Good price!

Chris this is awesome thank you so much .. unfortunately we are 4 hours away .. would you consider letting us get this picked up? Not expecting any packing ..they'll pik up as is? We'll still get your Rioja to you .. i know its not ideal but maybe better than an 8 hour drive..but undrstand if not .. just trying to get this total blessing ! thnkuuuuuuuu either way Chris

No problem with you getting it picked up but are you sure it will turn up OK without any packing? It's pretty heavy too. Some of those couriers are pretty brutal with stuff!

Any one got any opinions on getting either the slatted or solid top ?
Picking up so delivery not an issue

No problem with you getting it picked up but are you sure it will turn up OK without any packing? It's pretty heavy too. Some of those couriers are pretty brutal with stuff!
Hi Chris did this bed go in the end? I'm only about 45mins away from Bury and interested. Happy to pay or supply Wine.

Iv got one of these infinity beds For Sale if anyone is interested, its the one for the kombi seats, and comes with the memory foam matress and matress cover. All still boxed and matress and cover is still in sealed packaging : )
All has never been used
I paid £200 bed + £120 memory foam matress and cover+ £45 delivery

Open to sensible offers and willing to package up for couriers etc

Iv got one of these infinity beds For Sale if anyone is interested, its the one for the kombi seats, and comes with the memory foam matress and matress cover. All still boxed and matress and cover is still in sealed packaging : )
All has never been used
I paid £200 bed + £120 memory foam matress and cover+ £45 delivery

Open to sensible offers and willing to package up for couriers etc
Hi
Which infinity bed is it exactly please?
Thanks

Back