New Kombi Bed Option - Good price!

I have 1 of these for free if anyone wants it, got delivered the wrong size ( I have racking on the o/s ) and never taken back, now its just taking up room in the shed. Never been used.
I would love this, where are you based?
Happy to pay.

I live in poole, I do however go up to Rubery ( Bromsgrove ) reasonably often, unfortunately last weekend! But if you can wait for a few weeks and come and collect it you can have it @RussGT6

As above! I also have one that needs to go now that I am doing out the van properly. I am in LE13 so could deliver if close by. Either that or will post at extra cost.

If you're wandering about this bed set up, we used ours for three n a bit weeks while travelling around europe this year. Left it set up with the mattress on top, stored all my stuff in boxes underneath. No problems whatsoever. Strong and stable and easy as pie to set up/take down. Doesnt rattle or shift at all. A good temporary bed for two adults. I had to extend two of the slots by hand when I got it but theres no negative effect on the bed. Has some water marks on it where we stored a wet awning next to it once but apart from that its totally serviceable.

Drop me a pm if youre interested. Offers considered. Thanks.
I have 1 of these for free if anyone wants it, got delivered the wrong size ( I have racking on the o/s ) and never taken back,
H
I have 1 of these for free if anyone wants it, got delivered the wrong size ( I have racking on the o/s ) and never taken back, now its just taking up room in the shed. Never been used.
Have you still got this bed going free thanks

I need to clear a bit of space in the garage so my one of these, used a couple of times only, is now going for free (or a bottle of red might be nice!)

I'm based in Suffolk so give me a shout if you want it.

I need to clear a bit of space in the garage so my one of these, used a couple of times only, is now going for free (or a bottle of red might be nice!)

I'm based in Suffolk so give me a shout if you want it.

Hi Chris,

This is a very kind offer, would you consider collection by courier?

Kind regards,

Kerrie

Hi Chris,

This is a very kind offer, would you consider collection by courier?

Kind regards,

Kerrie

Not a problem, but it's fairly heavy and I don't really have the facilities to package up something this big. Most of the courier companies throw stuff about so it would most likely get damaged in transit.

Reactions: WBC
Not a problem, but it's fairly heavy and I don't really have the facilities to package up something this big. Most of the courier companies throw stuff about so it would most likely get damaged in transit.
Sure, completely understand. Thanks for the reply :)

Hi All, sorry to hear some of you had difficulty with these beds they look perfect. Has anyone still got one of these they need rid off?We're punching way above our weight having a Kombi at all so every little bit helps. Thank fully these are not absurdly priced.All the best.Fingers Crossed.Thnks

Hi All, sorry to hear some of you had difficulty with these beds they look perfect. Has anyone still got one of these they need rid off?We're punching way above our weight having a Kombi at all so every little bit helps. Thank fully these are not absurdly priced.All the best.Fingers Crossed.Thnks

Have a look at the thread.....
£99.00 Bed That Fits A Swb Kombi Perfectly

you think i havnt ! Thanks Danny, we've got a split 2 and 1 back seat and we're travelling with 5 peeps so thats not an option but thank you man,nice one

Back