New Kombi Bed Option - Good price!

Sorry to hear that @Alan Walsh hes actually a pretty decent bloke have been dealing with them a bit recently shoot me a PM if you want some contact details

It took about 6/7 weeks for them to finally sort out my order. Delivery went misssing, then the second one sent out turned up damaged and with bits missing and was hard to get a response from them at times. After a stern Facebook message all was resolved eventually and I am fairly pleased with bed itself.

I sent them a reasonably shitty message earlier and he finally replied saying 2 had been sent!( hard to believe as I have been at home for 3 weeks every day) and said another/correct 1 will arrive Saturday. Let's hope.

I would prefer people just be straight and say either I forgot, on holiday, too busy whatever but I don't believe he has sent 2 and now going to send a third. At £40 delivery he would go bust in no time.

Spent a lot of time phoning and chasing but I eventually got mine after two previous deliveries had gone missing!

Pretty pleased with it but had to modify the slots a bit to make it more stable in the middle. Bit dented on a couple of corners but I'm probably going to carpet line it and stick something on the edges.

Slept on it for three nights and it works well, for the money I reckon it was worth it, just a shame about the delivery fiasco!

I ordered 1 as above, 3 weeks later the wrong size turned up, now can't get hold of them to either get a replacement or refund. I would advise to look at other options or be prepared for a lot of messing about. Might have to drive to Bristol and launch the wrong 1 through his window see if that gets his attention!
that's not a good sign

Well after a few more messages and no bed I finally got a refund this evening. At least they paid all the money back.

Well thats a crap outcome. Mine eventually turned up, after weeks of excuses and difficulties in contacting them and it is not a bad bed. What excuse did they give you and why can't they get another one out to you?

I think he gave up with excuses, it was supposed to turn up no later than Saturday and as per it didn't I told him I had hd enough and just wanted a refund, it then took another 4 messages over the week to finally get it. I now have an incorrect sized 1 sitting in my shed taking up room that I doubt will ever get collected!

I've ended up with a Exploria Kombi bed so I'm now selling my one of these plywood ones. Works well and it is what it is, currently taking up space in my garage which I need for a little winter motorcycle project!

I'll take £100 for it but you'll have to pick it up, message me if interested, cheers.

As above! I also have one that needs to go now that I am doing out the van properly. I am in LE13 so could deliver if close by. Either that or will post at extra cost.

If you're wandering about this bed set up, we used ours for three n a bit weeks while travelling around europe this year. Left it set up with the mattress on top, stored all my stuff in boxes underneath. No problems whatsoever. Strong and stable and easy as pie to set up/take down. Doesnt rattle or shift at all. A good temporary bed for two adults. I had to extend two of the slots by hand when I got it but theres no negative effect on the bed. Has some water marks on it where we stored a wet awning next to it once but apart from that its totally serviceable.

Drop me a pm if youre interested. Offers considered. Thanks.

I've got one of these beds and really like it for what it costs, reasonably cheap for occasional use and very easy to get in and out

As above! I also have one that needs to go now that I am doing out the van properly. I am in LE13 so could deliver if close by. Either that or will post at extra cost.

We used to drive through that area of Leicestershire on the way to my sister's at Sewstern most weeks - some lovely countryside over there.

Back