New Front Splitter - Triple R Composites

Skroob

VIP Member
Sorry, a shameless plug, but my mates that run Triple R Composites (www.triplercomposites.com) have just produced this splitter for my van if anyone is interested? It's great quality, and I'm really happy with the look.

They're working on some other styling upgrades, which I'll post about when they're ready (and hopefully on my van), but in the meantime if anyone has a Sportline front end and wants to be a guinea pig for a similar splitter, let me know and I'll put you in touch with them (they're based in Cambridgeshire).IMG_1571.jpgIMG_1572.jpgIMG_1573.jpg

Reactions: CAB
Sorry, a shameless plug, but my mates that run Triple R Composites (www.triplercomposites.com) have just produced this splitter for my van if anyone is interested? It's great quality, and I'm really happy with the look.

They're working on some other styling upgrades, which I'll post about when they're ready (and hopefully on my van), but in the meantime if anyone has a Sportline front end and wants to be a guinea pig for a similar splitter, let me know and I'll put you in touch with them (they're based in Cambridgeshire).View attachment 85321View attachment 85322View attachment 85323
Nice! Also after this look. Did you for yourself? If so, how easy / hard was it?

To be honest they fitted it whilst I was in their workshop, but it’s dead easy to do yourself.

Back