New.......! First Set Of Truly Plug And Play Front Speakers From Eton

Absolut5

Senior ICE man
Trade Member
T6 Legend
we have the first set of Eton T6 front speakers in the Uk

These are truly the first easy to fit front door and pillar upgrade,

German quality featuring 8” door woofers and exact fit pillar tweeters, highly sensitive so ideal for factory and aftermarket headunits.

Not cheap at £449.00 but will do a special on these..

VW Upgrade | ETON

Will post picture up when I open box

we have the first set of Eton T6 front speakers in the Uk

These are truly the first easy to fit front door and pillar upgrade,

German quality featuring 8” door woofers and exact fit pillar tweeters, highly sensitive so ideal for factory and aftermarket headunits.

Not cheap at £449.00 but will do a special on these..

VW Upgrade | ETON

Will post picture up when I open box
I want it!

would these work on a standard head unit (radio composition color, 4 speakers). Do they make a significant difference (with door insulation) to the overall sound quality?

thanks

would these work on a standard head unit (radio composition color, 4 speakers). Do they make a significant difference (with door insulation) to the overall sound quality?

thanks

Yes these are designed to run off factory power, as they use 3ohm voice coils and hreat sensitivity...

Great feedback from customers regarding the sound

Another set of Eton speakers installed today, along with the superb Kenwood DNX 8180dabs

These are truly the best sounding plug and play speakers for the T6 and are exclusive to us
4F2694FC-18CA-4793-AA2F-6B7D2378A111.jpeg8D9C9EB7-7879-485C-BE34-C65DDE5A1BF5.jpeg

I have a set of Blam front sub/woofer and separate pillar tweeter.
Do you have any knowledge as to how these Etons would compare in terms of sound quality?
(I am running a Pioneer head unit and Blam amplifier).

Which Blam model are they?

These Etons are for those who cannot have a sub due to space, they outperform anyother set of door speakers running off a headunit.

We used to sell the 200rs but wasn’t massively impressed with them to be honest, but we sell their smaller sister model for owners who want a cheap upgrade.

The Etons are a much nicer sound, ultra smooth.

What sub you running?

We used to sell the 200rs but wasn’t massively impressed with them to be honest, but we sell their smaller sister model for owners who want a cheap upgrade.

The Etons are a much nicer sound, ultra smooth.

What sub you running?

It's a Blam amplifier - I don't have the model number to hand. Head unit is a Pioneer AVIC.
I'll have to add these Etons to my 'want' list - I really don't think that much of the Blam units :(

It's a Blam amplifier - I don't have the model number to hand. Head unit is a Pioneer AVIC.
I'll have to add these Etons to my 'want' list - I really don't think that much of the Blam units :(

Do you have a sub? Or space for one under a front seat?

Do you have a sub? Or space for one under a front seat?

No sub, and no easy space for one. Both my front seats have leisure batteries and associated gubbins underneath them.
I do have some Audison co-axials in the rear which help fill the sound.

Massive thanks to Absolut5,
Just fitted the “Eton” speaker and tweeter upgrade to my T6 Kombi,
really easy to install took approx 2hrs to fit including dyna matting the doors,
“WHAT A TRANSFORMATION !!!”
the sound is amazing, I can’t believe you can get this improvement from just changing the factory speakers,
highly recommended.

Back