New Advanture Magazine

Hi Loz, thank you for the share! I thought to write a quick piece to intro anyone here to the mag, that might be interested. I hope you are all well in England during this time.

Advanture Magazine is a new publication that is to focus on European travellers who love to camp, do sports and follow adventures. For now, the magazine is in English, but we are soon hoping to also publish in German because it is the second language with the largest percentage in our audience already!

In February we launched the “pilot issue” which was a great success, building an audience from 0 to 2500 in just a short space of time. So please come and subscribe if you would like to see issue 2 that will release in April.

Also, we have been releasing some articles on our website, with new content being published weekly. So be sure to come and check on that. We have a free to enter competition ending on Friday this week, to win an Omnia stove top oven, so do not miss that!

www.advanturemagazine.com

Thanks and I am looking forward to hearing your reviews to see how we can improve the Advanture Magazine. Alex Brown.

Back