Hi everyone, Alex here editor of Advanture Magazine. I just released the latest digital issue, and hope that there is something interesting for you in there! Issue 06 out now.

www.advanturemagazine.com/magazines

For those who might not have come across the mag yet, it is a print and digital publication packed full of adventure vanlife material. I have built the platform up myself and for sure can say that this is the strongest issue to date! If you are looking for real stories from the road, inspiration for future trips/activites, interested in various van builds ... then this magazine definitely has something in it for you.

I really want to hear more from the readers and wider community, to discover where the magazine could go and what sort of content people would like to be reading about. So please, come and check out some of the back issues for free, or grab yourself the latest issue in either digital or print. The magazine publishes quarterly.

Cheers, Alex.

issue-06-mailchimp-roll.gif8B6A01B8-9099-49A0-901B-3B9BD94B056A.jpg22A51F12-0DFE-45F9-A195-03866FEA5EFD.JPG

Back