New member from Durham

Cookster623

VIP Member
Afternoon every one. I am a VW T6 newbie and just wanted to say hello and thank you for letting me join your forum. I’m reading through some of your threads and they are really helpful.
Thanks again! Lee

Hi Lee this forum is the place to be for anything you want to know because somebody on here will know,

Ray from 5 miles west of Durham.

Welcome Lee

Van looks fab. This is the place to learn about things you never knew you wanted but just have to purchase ;)

Cheers I’ve been reading up and it’s spot on. Loads of information and questions answered already.

Ah right. Thank you. So with the membership, what sort of things can I use?
You get access to all the download files for wiring vehicle info Etc. You also get your VW build sheet if you want to see what the van was out of the factory.

Full use of for sale and wanted threads and loads more

Is it white or Ascot Grey, can't quite tell in that light! Welcome to the bestest place on the line! Get yourself a membership for £12.99, potentially the best investment you can make!
Obviously Ascot Grey is the colour that folk secretly want, even if they have a Ravenna blue van! Considered the best colour by several folk on here!

Just on this note, i see you can get a speed camera database for the media unit. However it looks like it is quite old. Is there a newer version at all @Pauly or @Dellmassive ??

Back