New member from Durham

Im looking at it now! I’ll put some pictures on this weekend. I’m loving this already!
I know you're a little way oop North, but if you got a chance to come to some of the forum meets you would be welcomed with open arms and bottles and tins. My Mrs was a little nervous on the first meet we went on but was soon accepted by the guys and girls and she can't wait for the next outing. Lovely to have something in common! (She tells me)!

I know you're a little way oop North, but if you got a chance to come to some of the forum meets you would be welcomed with open arms and bottles and tins. My Mrs was a little nervous on the first meet we went on but was soon accepted by the guys and girls and she can't wait for the next outing. Lovely to have something in common! (She tells me)!
@moomin-j will be along shortly to remind you of the only real rule (apart from politics) of the forum, with regard to SWMBO.

I would like that! I’m finishing work in June so definitely up for the forum meet.

@moomin-j will be along shortly to remind you of the only real rule (apart from politics) of the forum, with regard to SWMBO.
@Cookster623 , generally when discussing purchases on this forum or at any meet up when SWMBO (sometimes called / also known as: the chief accountant) is in earshot, the -50% rule must be applied.
This rule can be increased to -75% if the need arises, but to be used sparingly so as not to arouse suspicion.
This discount allows your purchases to be discussed in front of the SWMBO'S at a purchase rate more acceptable / agreeable to our better halfs.
A Forum discount can also be verbally applied, enabling most purchases to be £20.00
This amount is usually deemed as acceptable without prior approval.

As an example:

Welcome to the T6F... :thumbsup:

Let the spending commence :cool:

Just on this note, i see you can get a speed camera database for the media unit. However it looks like it is quite old. Is there a newer version at all @Pauly or @Dellmassive ??
No afraid that’s all we got, there was a place on VWs website that let you compile sat nav and I used that to integrate the speed cameras but they removed it long ago :(

Back