Touring Magazine

Davenjo

VIP Member
T6 Legend
Somewhere along the line I've managed to subscribe to this new digital magazine - possibly via one of the competitions Jo enters from time to time :).

For a freebie, it's actually quite a good read and worth a look for anything camping/touring related - Touring Magazine | Motorhomes, Caravans and Camping

This is the second one we have received a link for after signing up - looks like it comes out every couple of months.

Enjoy!

Somewhere along the line I've managed to subscribe to this new digital magazine - possibly via one of the competitions Jo enters from time to time :).

For a freebie, it's actually quite a good read and worth a look for anything camping/touring related - Touring Magazine | Motorhomes, Caravans and Camping

This is the second one we have received a link for after signing up - looks like it comes out every couple of months.

Enjoy!
Yeah, it dropped into my inbox the other day. Quite impressive for a freebie . Intelligently written & not crammed with sponsored articles & ads. It’s also a mystery to me how we got signed up for it too.

I'm on it as well and looking at the email address they used, it is the alias email address we use when making a booking at campsites.

Back