Nec Motorhome Show Birmingham?

Mr blue

T6 Pro
Is this show worth going to for Vw transporter owners? are any of the converters there? Rib bed manufacturers or kitchen makers ?

I think it's worth going to see what is on offer, most of the main converters are there, leastthe last time I went they were

Yes there's always a good selection there, and this one tends to be better than the spring one as all the new models/developments come out now. I'll be there making some big decisions about my van future :thumbsup:

Last edited:
I went last year and enjoyed it, although my two young kids got tired and slightly irritable by the end of the day. Going up on the Friday this year, with a mate!

Hi
Anyone going to the Motorhome and Caravan show next week, Tuesday 16th ? ( would have posted on events page but apparently I don’t have sufficient membership??? Considering I’m a VIP member ??)

Heading up there of Friday with the Mrs. As fairly new camper owners we're really just going for a mooch round and will hopefully be able to keep the wallet shut!!

We will be going, see what goodies I can buy for the Cali :whistle:

I shall be there for open doors on Friday.... taking the train, easy peesey, no driving on those bl...y awful motorways around Birmingham, and will be exposed to the elements only from the car to the station.

We’re heading down there today. Any recommendations for stands to visit?

So we went with the intention of getting ideas for our conversion. The plan being to do it ourselves, no pop top. We’ve realised that the pop top does solve a lot of potential problems, so lots to think about with a change in direction. We really like the Jerba conversions and at the moment they’re the favourites! Now to find the money.......

So we went with the intention of getting ideas for our conversion. The plan being to do it ourselves, no pop top. We’ve realised that the pop top does solve a lot of potential problems, so lots to think about with a change in direction. We really like the Jerba conversions and at the moment they’re the favourites! Now to find the money.......
We went to the NEC yesterday, 3 years on from ordering our Jerba Cromarty and it was still a great decision for us - a fantastic product and really helpful team at Jerba.

Back