For Sale Nearly New General Grabber AT3 255/55/18

JTT6

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Thinking about changing my tyres for something more road-biased as I have a lot of high mile work trips coming up.
They came fitted on a set of Stitches & Steels steelies in Dec and have done about 1500 miles so basically as new.
Any interest before they go on eBay? I can send detailed pics / tread depth later if anyone is keen...
I did a post about the wheels / tyres here

Thinking about changing my tyres for something more road-biased as I have a lot of high mile work trips coming up.
They came fitted on a set of Stitches & Steels steelies in Dec and have done about 1500 miles so basically as new.
Any interest before they go on eBay? I can send detailed pics / tread depth later if anyone is keen...
I did a post about the wheels / tyres here
Did these scrub ?

They just about catch the arch liners on full lock but not when driving. Full details in my post above but I haven't found it an issue.

9-10mm I’d say. Those are the fronts, rears the same if not better. They have not seen much use at all. New tyres going on tomorrow so happy to get them clear for a fair price. £350 collected from Emsworth, or could look into transport options if not near...

F4D28A3D-B2DE-4E7D-8DF2-65765B9BD809.jpeg

C7DB7C0C-4525-4B18-A071-C0E9288CEDBF.jpeg

09DE4E7F-6E3E-4461-A414-01107DD2BE03.jpeg

1991E467-3AAF-4C4B-A7BC-05664F31AFA6.jpeg

Ahh ok, they're a good buy but miles away...
Pity, I've run AT3s for a few years and love em...this current set did 42k on my last van and 7k on this current van. They'll still last the summer but ill need some ready for winter.
If the price is negotiable and you get near Andover I'd do a deal...

I have a couple of jobs coming up when I might be driving up that way, might be able to deliver. In the next few weeks?..

Back