Well they are done. It was quite a fight.

S+S Panel Retrofit Steps:

- Removed old ply panels by unscrewing.
- Cut away carpet to expose bare metal walls
- Add Dodo Thermo liner and fleece wool to walls
- Cut out holes from carpet on metal to expose the factory holes
- The push clips are quite fussy, the holes need to be completely clear for them to go in so it is quite fiddly
- Panels with no carpet on them were a doddle
- The CNC cut of the S+S panels is good, they match up to the holes really well
- 2 holes needed drilling to move the hole in line slightly

S+S Panels:
I read some comments on poor quality of these. The edges are unfinished, and they are a little rough, but they are designed from a utility perspective and they do it perfectly. They seem tough and personally i much prefer them over having hairy walls. It definitely makes the van feel more professionally done. The addition of insulation behind the panels has been a huge shock as the van is so much quieter! I really like the crosses on the panels as you can hang bungees all over or use "S" hooks. I used two methods for mounting the bungees...

- Cutting a piece and putting a thumb knot in each end, then wedging the knot behind the cross cut outs
- Feeding the elastic behind the panel and connecting the elastic together with a reef knot, then scooting it round so the knot is at the back of the panel

The latter technique seems to work best, using thumb knots just seems to pull the elastic out.

All in all, im really pleased with the panels! They work really well and are a much more contemporary alternative for an adventure van setup.

View attachment 225687

View attachment 225689

View attachment 225690

View attachment 225691
hi van looks nice what you think on Stitches and Steel panels as im looking at getting some for the van i like the swamper look

Back