Multiple Engine Management Faults

I hope so too mate and thanks.
It's really sad in that this last week I've enjoyed not having the van to be honest. It just pissed me off so much I was glad to see it transported away.
Hopefully this last three months will be a distant memory.
Hope so for you too. Got my fingers crossed for your commute tomorrow.

I can't f***ing believe it!!!!!!! Sorry about the language but I'm gong to cry if I don't. I'm at the end of my tether with this piece of shit. Came on again on my way to work doing a steady 65mph. Only done about 250miles since NOx Sensor was replaced.
It's happening Weekly now!!!!! Will arange for it to be shiped back to Swansea and they can get rid of it as far as I'm concerned.
IMG_2208.JPG

Oh jeez fella, feeling your pain. Make them buy it back at full cost including what you have spent on it. There was some comments a couple of nights ago about someone who had done just that as they were also getting fault after fault.
Make sure VW compensate you and if they won't complain to everyone possible and publish it everywhere you can. VW should be doing so much better after the scandal they have already been through.
Gutted for you.

@Twoguns I know you have seen @rmo69's thread (I want my T5 back - update) and I would agree that you need now to open a case with VW Customer Services because your problems with your van go way beyond tolerable :devil: and you should INSIST that the vehicle be taken back by Volkswagen and replaced with all of your conversions transferred to the replacement. If you have problems then look to Trading Standards etc. Please let us know how you get on and what you decide on :thumbsup: as you have a lot of fellow owners behind you here, plus me even as a co-owner.

Cheers @T6 Dave's Dad @StudleyGlass @Roadrunner @DaveyB. I've got the VW Tech booked again for Monday morning as its AA only over the weekend and it will be a repeat of the last god knows how many times now. He will come and plug in, same code I expect, Van towed away, rental dropped off.
@T6 Dave's Dad I've already got a case open with VW Customer Services and the Finance company. Last time I spoke to the finance case handler he was very good to be fair. He said if the NOx sensor does not fix the problem then they have Technicians at Milton Keynes that would be sent to dealers if the dealer couldn't fix the fault, how much of this is true I don't know.
I'll also be looking into reporting this to the ombudsman if they don't refund my money plus conversion or at the very least provide a new Van with same or better spec and cover the conversion costs.
At this time I would take the money and leave it and get a car from a company that can make a proper engines.

Bloody predictive text strikes again. To clarify - I am a non-owner of a T6, but I take a great interest in them as @T6 Dave has now taken delivery of his and I got involved with helping him decide on his adaptations (still ongoing). Must say that I have been MOST impressed :thumbsup: by the service of Vanshades, the quality of the product and the willingness to provide the customer with assistance throughout the process from an initial enquiry to fitment. I commend this small firm and it's product to anyone looking to blackout the rear of their van with a classy product that goes well with a carpeted lining :D:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Gutted for you @Twoguns Just hope VW bend over backwards now and make it up to you big style
After they replaced the NOx Sensor last week they were confidant that they had fixed the problem and have given me 1.5 months of finance back which is about £350. Picked it up Monday but went again today. As its Friday all offices are now closed until Monday so will be straight on phone to them Monday morning demanding an end to this.

Twoguns.......I'd be doing the wall of death round the inside of the showroom now mate! Christ almighty.......if I was in your shoes, all bets would be off now regarding my conduct! I'm a lover not a fighter but there'd be a civil disturbance at the dealers now.......seriously! My god, I'm feeling your pain mate......you deserve a bloody medal! You'll get there......but Jesus Christ....this is appalling! Hang in there bruv.........you're a better man than me!!!!

@Twoguns , your case is that it is defective goods, and they should cover the extra expenditure, as you were not to know that they couldn't make a vehicle properly, or repair what they have designed and built.. Document everything, and if needs speak to the ombudsman etc..

Back