Mobiframe Composite Flooring System

Ralpher

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Hi all,

I've been finding out more about the Mobiframe flooring system (the parent company to Vanequipped).

Lucasz has kindly sent me some more pictures on their wares, which I will list below. I'm wanting to import the seating and flooring system for the back of my van, the carriage is around £800 as the stuff comes from deepest Poland, however, if anyone else is interested, this would clearly drop considerably.

VW floor 2.jpgVW floor .jpg

Last edited:
Impressively low profile on the floor compared to some other rail systems, including mine.
Yes it looks very nice, you can lock the seat & equipment off at roughly 25mm intervals, this makes the back of the van a very versatile area.

Hi all,

I've been finding out more about the Mobiframe flooring system (the parent company to Vanequipped).

Lucasz has kindly sent me some more pictures on their wares, which I will list below. I'm wanting to import the seating and flooring system for the back of my van, the carriage is around £800 as the stuff comes from deepest Poland, however, if anyone else is interested, this would clearly drop considerably.

View attachment 192833View attachment 192832
Great looking system, can I ask you how much the floor and seats are. Am interested in a system like this but can only find sliding beds that are narrow 112 or 120 wide. I see that these are available in 130 width but unable to find prices online.

Last edited:
Hi, if you email Lucasz on

lucasz.b@vanequipped.eu

and say that Ralph gave you the email from our forum, we both might get a better deal on the shipping (about £800 for one set).

Let me know how you get on please?

I've not ordered mine as I was waiting for some other interested party to come along, as I felt the shipping was dear (although it's a long drive!).

Hi, if you email Lucasz on

lucasz.b@vanequipped.eu

and say that Ralph gave you the email from our forum, we both might get a better deal on the shipping (about £800 for one set).

Let me know how you get on please?

I've not ordered mine as I was waiting for some other interested party to come along, as I felt the shipping was dear (although it's a long drive!).
Ralpher,
I tried to e-mail lucas on the mail that you sent but keep getting a bounce back. Is that the correct address, I copied and pasted the address so definitely not a typo by me.
I have also been in touch with revolution campers near Peterborough who also have these mobiframe beds available.
It may be worth you contacting them, they have an ad on FB Marketplace if you have that.

Is it not just the Unwin rail system set in composite board?

They do look similar from the top, but on the mobiframe website the ones they sell are different than Unwin rails.

Back