Vanequipped (EU)

Ralpher

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Hi all,

I've been corresponding with Lucasz at Vanequipped (EU) recently, regarding the purchase of a seat/bed on rails, for my van.

Like many people I've noted, I want a rail system which allows the seat to be used in many positions, I believe it can be locked off in intergers of about 25mm. It mounts on a bonded floor frame similar to the Reimo Variotech 3000, which is another thing I like, as I want to install water tanks and heating etc below the floor.

This system is produced by Mobiframe, the parent comany of Vanequipped and to my mind, is the best solution for the above requirements. This system can be ordered with several widths and also different heights, something I see moaned about a lot on here, people who's feet dangle unable to touch the floor.

I'm unsure of the precise details but will post pictures and blurb once I receive and install my bed & flooring system. :)

Reactions: CAB
Looks like a pretty bog standard rail system. I have seen these types rails available from many other suppliers other than these guys supply a floor covering also. Is there a big saving versus the Reimo system?

Looks like a pretty bog standard rail system. I have seen these types rails available from many other suppliers other than these guys supply a floor covering also. Is there a big saving versus the Reimo system?
Most rail systems have very limited locking positions, this one has them every 25mm or so. This is also a bonded system, like the Reimo, most that I've looked at were bolted through the floor, which as I mentioned is unsuitable for my requirements. The costs are TBC at present, I think Reimo only supply and fit, where as these are sully only, so it will be hard to compare like-for-like.

Looks like bog standard load lashing rail, unless I’m missing summat.

What's wrong with the Reimo 333 (except perhaps the very flexible locking positions)? I've fitted these bolted down with under floor tanks etc. without any problem.

What's wrong with the Reimo 333 (except perhaps the very flexible locking positions)? I've fitted these bolted down with under floor tanks etc. without any problem.
Nothing wrong with them at all as far as I'm aware, save maybe for the huge price and the lack of an option to self-install (as far aw I'm aware).

How does that work with the type approval? Do you have to have them inspected after a DIY installation?
No idea, sorry to sound flippant but It's not occurred to me, I'm ordering the chemicals pack (there may be something lost in translation going on here!) and the type design is approved etc, as is their manufacturing process, quality control etc. I'm an engineer so I'm happy to undertake tasks which may put-off people who don't have a similar background. Additionally, you would require tools and somewhere to carry out the work in a safe manner.

I don't represent these people and so far, haven't received any equipment to evaluate but once I'm in a better position to pass on information, I will be happy to do so.

I have just had a quote for the shipping from Poland to me (just west of London in Farnborough) which was about £ 801 pounds. This is a fair liump of cash, for which I can think of better uses!
If anyone else is interested in this flooring/seating system, I'm pretty sure the costs would be slashed.

Please feel free to message me and I will be happy to provide details of the deal, as I get them.

Nothing wrong with them at all as far as I'm aware, save maybe for the huge price and the lack of an option to self-install (as far aw I'm aware).
The 333 is a bolt down version (or has been when I've used one) which has brackets that fit over the under-floor chassis rails for security in case of accident.

As fitted in my 2016 LWB T6 with a Reimo high roof.
1679053090636.png
1679053104944.png
1679053116581.png
1679053128940.png

The shelf for ramps is my own addition as is the one under the centre of the seat, the swivel bracket is for the table which is a Reimo option.

The 333 is a bolt down version (or has been when I've used one) which has brackets that fit over the under-floor chassis rails for security in case of accident.

As fitted in my 2016 LWB T6 with a Reimo high roof.
View attachment 192422
View attachment 192423
View attachment 192424
View attachment 192425

The shelf for ramps is my own addition as is the one under the centre of the seat, the swivel bracket is for the table which is a Reimo option.
Good idea fgor the ramps, I need to make some so that I can get my carp fishing barrow into the back of the van (and between us, the REAL reason I'm installing the rail system!)

Back