Sold (eBay) CoTrim Duovan - seating and bulkhead system

Status
Not open for further replies.

ricbell4416

Hi everyone,

Just picked up a T6 which comes with a Duovan system from CoTrim. This is essentially a second row of seats which are built into a bulkhead, a great system if you are after 5 seats but want the rear loading space to be completely cut off from the front of the van.

One of the main selling points of the Duovan system is that it is tested to ISO standards for load shifting protection. As in, if you slam the breaks on or unfortunately have a front end collision, there is no way the stuff in the boot is making its way past the bulkhead. Super safe and really practical too.

There is a small window above the headrests, a large storage pocket running along the front of the seats and a side pocket too. There is loads more technical information on the system on CoTrims website: VW Transporter Duovan

As solid and well engineered as it is, it isn't quite suitable for what I want the van to do therefore it's up for sale. These systems start at £2,495 and this one has had the added upgrade of being re-trimmed in black Nappa leather with red central panels.

The system also comes with the flooring (three quarters of an OEM Kombi rubber floor in the boot and a CoTrim Kombi rubber floor equivalent in the cab), the headlining, lights and basically anything else that is required to transfer it into another van. The idea is that this whole thing can be removed from my van and into yours.

Seems to me like this would really suit someone with a family who needs the boot for work stuff or someone with a bunch of mates who all love cycling / mountain biking so they're all in the boot as you travel to the trails!

I'm open to offers as this point and would really appreciate any shares with people who you think might be interested. Happy to answer any questions but I'm no expert on the system so will do my best.

I'm based in East London if anyone wants to come and view it (adhering to social distancing etc) and the system will hopefully be getting removed in early February and will need to be picked up (or installed?) around the same time so it is not taking up space in the conversions company's space which I can give more details on in DMs.

Thanks everyone,
Ric

(I've included a couple of pictures from CoTrims website for additional reference and will take more detailed pictures this weekend and add them to the thread)

s-l1600 (8).jpg

s-l1600 (6).jpg

VW-T6.1-Duovan-VW-crew-vans-menu.jpg

VW-T6.1-Transporter-Duovan-top-right-550.jpg

VW-T6.1-Duovan-1-350-x-263.jpg

VW-T6.1-Duovan-2-350-x-263.jpg

Hi everyone, managed to get outside and finally take some more pictures of the DuoVan setup that's currently in my van. The plan is that this will be getting removed by @BognorMotors around February. Would make a lot of sense to transfer it into its new owners van at the same time. Let me know if you have any questions. Cheers, Ric

IMG_4459.JPGIMG_4461.JPGIMG_4463.JPGIMG_4464.JPGIMG_4467.JPGIMG_4468.JPGIMG_4469.JPGIMG_4483.JPGIMG_4485.JPGIMG_4486.JPGIMG_4488.JPGIMG_4490.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back