Mixing diesel in oil

Burgermeester

good day i have an amarok v6 2017
Model.
I have bern struggling with diesel mixing with my oil. I have tested the main fuel pump and injectors. Got it bavk and non of it is a problem actually telling my injectors is under feuling a bid. Did buy new injectors 48k stil having the same problem
I have taken it for decat it and blanket off the egr system.
The dpf have been erased from the software
Although the diesel have been mixing with the oil even before i have done all of this
Does anybody had an similar problem. I have been contacting all vw agens that i found on google and audi agents non of them can give ma any advice. I hardly drive a 100km then the oil is about 10mm over iets mark. It does not give off any smoke nor black or white Other problem is at times there wil be diesel leaking from under the intake v section. Stip of the i take check all pipes. Start it with out the intake no leaks. Drive it about 10km then it start leaking again. When its cold no leaks only when it gets hot.
Any advice on this

I think you will struggle to get help here as that engine is not fitted to the T6.
There is plenty of evidence that diesel in oil is a consequence of the DPF regen process on the 4 cylinder engine in the T6.

Pete

Back