MIB 2 Radio ghost touch - resolved - service recommendation

Ukfozzybear

OBDii User
T6 Guru
My T6 MIB2 radio has been getting worse over the last 12 months. At first it was like someone was touching the screen or moving their finger over it.
Did a little searching and it’s a common issue on 2016 MiB units I also found some crazy costs and sticking plaster services. A lot of these companies just stick a new digitiser over the top of the existing digitiser.
I found a company called NaviTex that replied quickly and honestly when asked about the sticking plaster question. £150 for a complete replacement of the digitiser not just sticking one over the top, they swap your screen and digitiser for one they have in stock. I paid for the service over the bank holiday weekend, posted Tuesday and it’s back today Thursday.
They sent a WhatsApp of my radio issue resolved (I know it’s mine as I have an odd software version on my radio).
They have been very good to use. I hope your ok with me posting a recommendation as sometimes these companies are hard to find or poor service plus your posting £750 radio to a stranger raised concerns to me.
IMG_7186.jpeg

Back