MFW fitting and coding Wessex area

T6_FunBus

VIP Member
T6 Guru
Greetings.

Would anyone know of someone who can help us to swap steering whee over and add a wire to bcm / code for a basic MFW near any of the following areas please?

Bristol
Swindon
Bath
Reading
Oxford

Thank you :)

I can do it but I'm Nottinghamshire a good 3 hours away

Thanks guys, I was hoping to get somewhere closer ideally as, I’m struggling to get time to travel over the next couple of weeks and xmas.

Out of interest @Dav-Tec can you pm me a price please? I am going to fit basic mf buttons, as my startline has no cruise etc already, and I heard mixed views on trying to get non-radar cruise working just from wheel when the van doesn’t already have cruise.

Thanks.

Thanks guys, I was hoping to get somewhere closer ideally as, I’m struggling to get time to travel over the next couple of weeks and xmas.

Out of interest @Dav-Tec can you pm me a price please? I am going to fit basic mf buttons, as my startline has no cruise etc already, and I heard mixed views on trying to get non-radar cruise working just from wheel when the van doesn’t already have cruise.

Thanks.
No probs inboxes you mate

Would anyone know of someone who can help us to swap steering whee over and add a wire to bcm / code for a basic MFW near any of the following areas please?

Bristol
Swindon
Bath
Reading
Oxford
A quick search shows this thread:
Oh and welcome to the forum.

Back