Maxton splitter

Love the carbon finish ! Like your wheels too in the 2nd pic. Great choice - really compliment the blue metallic :)

Top photos @Amped , got a better idea of the fitment, like the V2.
Took about an hour to do and was on my own, the two bolts on either side were a bit of a pain in the arse but good fit and very happy with it.
Just need to send spoiler back and get a different one and get that hydro dipped now

Great pics @Amped just ordered the same one following your pictures. I was going to get the rear spoiler also but decided on a more traditional one that I will get painted.
It looks great from the front - cant wait for mine to arrive !!!

Great pics @Amped just ordered the same one following your pictures. I was going to get the rear spoiler also but decided on a more traditional one that I will get painted.
It looks great from the front - cant wait for mine to arrive !!!
You made a great decision on not going for the macron spoiler. Was absolutely crap. Good choice on splitter;)

Wanted a Maxton V2, then a RDX, now wanting a Maxton again but can't decide between gloss or standard black. Standard will match the existing lower grill I reckon. Looked at white stripe and thought no.

Yeah, not sure over the maxton V1 & V2? Too many choices! :(
Gloss or standard black?? Added detail or plain??? All of them look great, way better that the sportline effort VW are bonding to the front of highline vans!

I brought the V1 and opted for the red detail which just turns out to be a red pinstripe although I am yet to fit it. I might put it on just to see what it looks like if nothing else.

Must put some proper pictures in the team grey section!

Yes, please do.... we like a good photo or two in team grey!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back