Maxton splitter

Another quick question, still intend on ordering a V1, just not got it done yet...waiting to have a really bad day and justify the need to 'treat' the van to something ;-)

Is there the ability with the shape of it etc to vary the amount it sticks out the front, some pictures look quite tucked under the front edge, others like the new pictures on their website look like they've mounted it with more 'lip' sticking out infront. Is it variable, or is there an obvious place that it has to go and the pictures are just different angles etc.? Thanks!

@Rich I would say not really variable because I have lined the edge of the splitter with the edge of the bumper where the wheel arch starts. I will take a picture tomorrow to show what I mean and how far it sticks out for you.

Thanks @Rob ! Definitely just the photos making it look more stuck out in the website ones then, really like how it looks on yours. Ordering one now.....

Reactions: Rob
Rob, Just about to order one of these for my new Kombi which arrives next week - excellent review and advice. Can I ask - where did you get the red strip from also?

Just tried to speak to them and they are away until the 29th

Rob, Just about to order one of these for my new Kombi which arrives next week - excellent review and advice. Can I ask - where did you get the red strip from also?

The red stripe is just a vinyl wrap that was done when I had it sign written.

To be fair they are really easy to do yourself with the vinyl cheep enough on the likes of eBay etc and the fact that each section comes off so it can be done on a table.

@Amped i would be interested in your thoughts regarding the rear spoiler. I still can't make my mind up 100% although it has grown on me more now it's been fitted a while.

I think i have ruled out the vw sportsline bumper and will be going for the maxton splitter, now i have to decide which one :unsure:

Wi
@Amped i would be interested in your thoughts regarding the rear spoiler. I still can't make my mind up 100% although it has grown on me more now it's been fitted a while.
I'll let you know once I've got it on

Reactions: Rob
Back