Maxton splitter

Booked in for front splitter :thumbsup: Originally planned for mid October but needed to reschedule. Looking forward to going but dreading it too - I know my wish list will grow ten-fold :sneaky:
This forum gives you a new idea every day let alone going to somewhere like that for an hour (or two!). The wife's already threatened to chop my goolies off if I come back with anything else :cautious::oops:
How did you get on today at Custom Vanz? Any pic's of your new splitter?

Just ordered a V1 from the pics it looks to be as good as any other out there, just need a van to stick it on now :thumbsup:

Just ordered a V1 from the pics it looks to be as good as any other out there, just need a van to stick it on now :thumbsup:
I thought the same, and am really pleased with the look of it, sets the front end off really nicely, without it being overstated.
You've got hell of a way to go though @480bhp if you you're building your van piece by piece! VW may be onto the T8 by then.
Or is it by one of those Deagostini weekly publications that take over the TV adverts at this time of year - only 999 issues to build your own T6, first issue for the bargain price of 49p, and then in the extra small print, "normal price £599". :(

Fitted both. Got the V1 on my van, and fitted the V2 on @ZipcodeUK 's van.
The profile of the "lip" on both the V1 and V2 is identical. The difference is the upper profile where it attaches to your bumper.
The V1 has what I relate to as "fingers" which give a number of raised profiles in the centre section of the splitter. It is through these fingers that you bolt through to the bumper.
The V2 does not have these, but one long raised profile along the centre section. The edges where the splitter wraps around the side of the bumper are again identical.
There is a picture of mine on page 5 of this thread but it is difficult to see the finger profiles. If you go back to the top of page 2, Amped has put a couple of website pics up which enable you to see the difference a bit clearer.
Good luck choosing.:thumbsup:

Fitted both. Got the V1 on my van, and fitted the V2 on @ZipcodeUK 's van.
The profile of the "lip" on both the V1 and V2 is identical. The difference is the upper profile where it attaches to your bumper.
The V1 has what I relate to as "fingers" which give a number of raised profiles in the centre section of the splitter. It is through these fingers that you bolt through to the bumper.
The V2 does not have these, but one long raised profile along the centre section. The edges where the splitter wraps around the side of the bumper are again identical.
There is a picture of mine on page 5 of this thread but it is difficult to see the finger profiles. If you go back to the top of page 2, Amped has put a couple of website pics up which enable you to see the difference a bit clearer.
Good luck choosing.:thumbsup:

Hmmmmm ok more than likely go the V2 route i think, cheers guys

Here is the v2. Can't really see the shape in the first pic. Second pic where the van is covered in foam shows the shape a lot better. IMG_5817.JPG IMG_5820.PNG

I stopped e mailing them about the side splitters before Xmas. Every time they said expected in 2 weeks!

Back