Maxton splitter

Nice code @David Cudbertson!!! for anyone who's interested, the side splitters are in their way too...... A nice subtle alternative to side bars????

i was thinking of the vw angled side bars in black but i do like those , any idea when @waski

Hows that air rider coming on ? im exited to see it :)

I am booked in at Vanstyle for back sidebars but still on the fence regarding these. Seeing as I have the splitter and rear spoiler do I just get these when available to have the set.

@StudleyGlass , Dont ask mate!!!

Delays (not VW this time!!!) with the the HP Drivetech Bilstein front struts. There's none in the UK, due any day now (for past 2 weeks) into Uk supplier and onto my fitters. Everything's done ready for the front struts. Once they arrive it's 3-4 hours fitting, get it on the floor so they can trial fit wheel/tyre combo to sort killer stance and then it's pick up time.
I was hoping this Friday, it's been 3 weeks now and not looking more like next week at best :mad::mad:

@Rob , tough decision that one, it might be better to get a few more photos of maxton ones before committing mate...

Here a photo of my V.2 fitted. Was pretty simple etc for the Front PDC which is right above where two of the bolts have to be fitted. Was a complete fag getting those in. Other than that - pretty easy and looks great. sorry about the dirt - mountain bike trip to Wales caused that.IMG_3580.JPG

@Rob , tough decision that one, it might be better to get a few more photos of maxton ones before committing mate...

I've got till the 8th November to decide but I am probably leaning towards the side bars as they give a visually lower appearance.

Personally mate I think the bars would look great on it with the wrap you had done.:thumbsup:

@Pedro i think that's the way I will go but I have also booked to have the black roof bars fired at the same time but again can't decide one way or the other.

@Pedro side bars on, dash cam in, wallet empty. Got my vinyl wrap for the low grill, red strip, the the lower part of the wing mirrors. Just need to find time to practice that before doing it on the van. B14's are top of the list...
Oh and spare wheel on after 56 miles due to picking up a massive screw. Tyre pressures where down at 3.0 bar... Says they should be 3.9.... Oh well need a new spare too...
image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
The joys of ownership !!!!!
The side bars look great and definitely what I'm going with.
The LEDs look amazing .....

I made an inquiry into maxtons about the side rails that show on there T6 splitter picture as there not available to buy on the site. Had this reply :unsure:

Good Afternoon,

They will be released in the future for sure, but we have so many projects in process now, so difficult to say when exactly.

Kind regards
Customer Support Team

MAXTON DESIGN LTD
Unit 2, 221 Sunbridge Road
BD1 2LG Bradford
West Yorkshire
tel. 01274 308 625
mob. 07718 476 477

Been waiting in all day for the splitter and spoiler then get an email at 16.30 only just been dispatched aaarrrrgghhhh

Whats the difference between v1 and v2?
Am thinking of adding one to the ever increasing wish list.

Back