Manchester Van Service Centre...avoid!

Took mine back to Manchester van centre today as i could not find time to go anywhere else. They have replaced all the service advisers and have a new manager, to be fair they were spot on and did everything they said they would, i did mention how much shit they get on line and the guy said he knows that they were bad with the old staff and system but they are trying to rebuild a good reputation...

Id like to believe him but after my eexperience with them i will never use them again.

Cheers for the reply, I will give them a go.

another vote for crowsons spalding
not a sales centre, only commercial service

but service is bang on, will do whats needed, and had no quibbles with sliding windows, battery swaps and another few other minors
it was them that sorted the battery after the servicing, as it wouldnt start, and they dealt with the moll battery issue there and then and sorted the warantee stuff

big thumbs up from boston

another vote for crowsons spalding
not a sales centre, only commercial service

Cheers for the reply, I have booked it in for service in two weeks. They can do Saturdays which is a bonus.
but service is bang on, will do whats needed, and had no quibbles with sliding windows, battery swaps and another few other minors
it was them that sorted the battery after the servicing, as it wouldnt start, and they dealt with the moll battery issue there and then and sorted the warantee stuff

big thumbs up from boston

Back