Magnetic phone mount

kieran

T6 Pro
Sick of having all kinds of tech stuck to my window so thought i would give this a try . It works realy well and does not effect the phone in any way. Stuck it to a blank so not to damage the dash.

phone holder.jpg

IMG_1263.JPG
Sick of having all kinds of tech stuck to my window so thought i would give this a try . It works realy well and does not effect the phone in any way. Stuck it to a blank so not to damage the dash.

View attachment 10263
I’ve gone down a similar route. After not finding a Brodit mount suitable as I’ve got a caravelle. Got this from Amazon for a tenner, works really well, attaches phone on/off instantly. Occasionally have to tighten the mount but well pleased.

View attachment 10263
Funnily enough I also put exactly the same one on yesterday. Also had the same one as @GreyVanMan on my old T5 but ended up breaking some of the vanes in my ham-fisted haste so steered clear this time.

Back