Don't start me on that one... :cry:

It's booked back in for another "investigation", early in 2021 :mad:
The more it happens, the more I believe its something to do with the door handle mechanism, as I can sort of "feel" when it won't work.

This is the latest updated info:

@nrgnet seems to have had the exact same problem and has had it sorted, although it was with the dealership for 18 days!!

Don't start me on that one... :cry:

It's booked back in for another "investigation", early in 2021 :mad:
The more it happens, the more I believe its something to do with the door handle mechanism, as I can sort of "feel" when it won't work.

This is the latest updated info:

@nrgnet seems to have had the exact same problem and has had it sorted, although it was with the dealership for 18 days!!
Are you going to get them sort out that massive dent above the door as well :whistle:

@Eli - and I thought my night was as bad as it got, with @Jayjmac reminding me re the bloody power latching, you came along and made it doubley worse!!

I mended that little problem myself thank you very much, with some free paint that a tall bloke called Chris from Liverpool gave me. :cool:

I have also wasted 6hrs of my life today that I will never get back, playing Monopoly with a musty smelling 40 year old board game, that had been hidden in the loft since we moved house 13 years ago.

Merry Christmas to the lot of you, you filthy animals. :)

Long live the T6 Forum

xxx

Back