Lock doors on driving away

Oh, that's the way it should be :(

In these BCM's some of the configurations are only in codings, some only in adaptations, and weirdly some are in both (as this one).

It's quite possible that you've stumbled across this weird one --> Transporter 2018 + HEX V2 - Page 2

Could you please post "Info" screenshot (of the 09-Central Electrics) I'm curious about BCM software version your van has.

Oh, that's the way it should be :(

In these BCM's some of the configurations are only in codings, some only in adaptations, and weirdly some are in both (as this one).

It's quite possible that you've stumbled across this weird one --> Transporter 2018 + HEX V2 - Page 2

Could you please post "Info" screenshot (of the 09-Central Electrics) I'm curious about BCM software version your van has.

Heres the screen shot...

Screenshot_20200416-144323_OBDeleven.jpg

Screenshot_20200416-144323_OBDeleven.jpg

Screenshot_20200416-144317_OBDeleven.jpg

Thanks. No luck with this one (see also @dnoermann 's post ---> Transporter 2018 + HEX V2 - Page 3 - the exactly same BCM+Software)

So looks like that it should work some day...:oops: Not sure if disconnecting starter battery for an hour would do the trick... :rolleyes:
Just done a little experiment, have turned both auto lock and auto unlock off on the long coding and turned them on on the adaption and took for a spin around the block. Auto lock didn't activate at 15kmph bit auto unlock appears to have worked (auto unlock is the mod i was most keen on as it was be becoming a pain pulling door handles twice or pressing unlock button near wing mirrors) :)

Reactions: mmi
Back