LOC8 Table Kombi

f6100153

T6 Pro
Does anyone have a LOC8 table in a Kombi?

I have 2+1 seats in the rear, I contacted iCamper solutions and they said it's a bit of a faff but can be done. Does anyone know how much of a faff it is?

Do you mean fitting or using?

We don't have a Kombi, but our rear seat is across the back half of the opening. I assume our convertor put the door card in before fitting the seat. They forgot the bottom rear fixing, took me ages to get it in.

Getting the table in and out is a bit tricky but can be done with practice. Well worth it in my opinion.

Last edited:
No, just takes a while to get the technique and to know where to hold it as you put it back in. Once you have the knack it's straightforward :thumbsup:

Sorry, I meant is day to day use a faff.

I would remove the seats while fitting it.
I installed ours before a camper conversion when the van was a Kombi. It can be taken out/put in place with the seat in place. As has already been mentioned, its about getting the technique right. It's no more of a faff than swiveling a seat, lifting a roof etc, but it's in an accessible location compared to the most other things when we go camping!

The only negative with the set-up is that if someone opens the door from outside while you are getting the table out or putting it away, you can lose a bit of skin from your knuckles!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: CAB
Back