Loc8 Table Carpeting

Tiggy1955

Has anyone successfully covered the Loc8 Table case with 4-way stretch carpet?

If so could you post some photos of you work?

One concern I have is that the thickness of the carpet might push it outwards and cause the table to rub on the wheel arch.

Thanks

i was thinking about doing this myself,

so interested in this. . . . and what people have done.

mines not fitted yet. . .

1700818444274.png

i know @czmate1999 has this table, as i see his and copied him.. . .

was also considering that spray can flocking stuff?

Knights covered mine when they did the conversion.
Makes it a very tight fit, but does make it ever so close to the wheel arch.
I was thinking about trying to remove a little where it sits in the case/door so it sits in more, but had forgotten all about it until now :rolleyes:
Will take some pics if you want

Here's mine for reference...

IMG_9626.jpg

IMG_9625.jpg

Guess I need to sort it as the arch has a couple of scratches now...
You Can just make out a scuff on the table where it catches...only catches if your rear arch is dirty, which is pretty common unfortunately!

IMG_9627.jpg

Reactions: CAB
Guess I need to sort it as the arch has a couple of scratches now...
You Can just make out a scuff on the table where it catches...only catches if your rear arch is dirty, which is pretty common unfortunately!

View attachment 220883
I’ve got the same issue. I’ve added PPF to the arch area to temporarily resolve. That was 2 years ago and all’s well still!

I’ve got the same issue. I’ve added PPF to the arch area to temporarily resolve. That was 2 years ago and all’s well still!
might have to try that.
I was hoping that when the table bowed a little after leaving it in the rain overnight, that it would help, but not enough!

• Haha
Reactions: CAB
I’m sure it tends to rub when the door is opened “heavily” say on a hill / gradient

Mine is lined with Alcantara and also doesn't rub the wheel arch (also a LWB).

I'm going to take the panel off and check there's no carpet folded over and causing it to sit slightly out from the door. Might need new clips...anyone know what would be the standard clips as mine look aftermarket?
Mine's a SWB, which I would imagine is more likely to catch...?

Mine is carpetted and doesn't rub. Screw a couple of self tappers behind small incisions in the carpet, and don't rely on those clips to hold everything in place.

You can adjust the door on the runners, the extra weight of the loc8 kit may have caused the door to sag.

Back