Any Loc8 table owners?

Green Giant

T6 Guru
Hello
Anyone who has a Loc8 table fitted in the sliding door, do you think it’s possible to mount/demount the table if I were to have this U shape furniture fitted, as it juts out into the door opening, I’ve not fitted this furniture yet or brought the Loc8 table, just wondering if they would be compatible, pic taken 34AF1A3B-C82A-4905-BB14-C2842AB6EF9E.jpegfrom THQ video
Thanks for any advice

Last edited:
Sorry to hijack. I was going to post something similar today as I have a unit that obscures the door slightly and wanted the measurement from the edge of the unit to the table.
Thanks

20221227_145816.jpg

When I take the table off the door I rest it in the step while I open the door so as long as the step is clear it should be ok. If not and you require more detail then I can take some photos tomorrow maybe

When I take the table off the door I rest it in the step while I open the door so as long as the step is clear it should be ok. If not and you require more detail then I can take some photos tomorrow maybe
That would be my take, and how use mine.

Slightly better pic, it looks like it maybe a tight fit, if it fits at all, the table is just for outside use so won’t be used all the time, will have a interior table

Could I ask for a measurement please from the end of the door unit to the table edge. Thanks

Screenshot_20230207_222957_Chrome.jpg

I think you’ll struggle re-fitting the table back in the door. You need a hand at both ends of the table under the bottom edge to lift it into place. It goes in top first, then drops down into the bottom recesses.

12566580-0D94-4E5C-84F1-645E9707D282.jpegI happen to have the bed out so thought I’d take a photo of the gap with the bed there.
A9E46E83-841D-48E5-8A8B-95B04750D535.jpeg
I grab it here. Much easier single hand operation.
7635EF36-7012-46BC-890E-A0F15BC8D8F9.jpeg
Then pull to be sitting just on the edge of the step60CB49D3-7D5E-42EB-BAAF-DB83C12E8849.jpeg
Then pull the top forward and open the door (I didn’t get a photo of that but it’s like this but with the table vertical)
8C053F88-A83C-41AF-90DA-66684572573C.jpeg
Reinstall in reverse, you just need to tip the table to get your hand back under in the centre.

Looks like it would be ok.

We have a rear kitchen layout with twin rear seats, the LHS partially covers the sliding door opening.

It is possible with practice, using your foot to rest it on and lever up. The seat is in a very similar position to how @cgtmiles has his bed out.

@PaulR83 having that step carpet is a must I think, never thought of doing it one-handed (as it were!), that is realistically the only way you could use one with that unit there.

Just make sure you install the door panel before the furniture!

Cool, cheers for the advice and tips. Thankfully my furniture is easy to remove.
I would get the door panel carept lined to match too

Cool, cheers for the advice and tips. Thankfully my furniture is easy to remove.
I would get the door panel carept lined to match too
You need to be careful when carpeting as I believe people have reported it can cause rubbing on the rear wheel arch when opened.

I think you’ll struggle re-fitting the table back in the door. You need a hand at both ends of the table under the bottom edge to lift it into place. It goes in top first, then drops down into the bottom recesses.
Ah cheers, I wondered how it was attached to the door

Back