Life begins in a VW Campervan

Welcome, and enjoy.

You’ll have a list as long as your arm in no time if you do much reading on here!!!!! But seriously, there is lots of good advice here. Take some time to read up, but also get to know your bus and think about how and where you will be using it before you buy too much.

Less is more....space to live in that is.
For me it’s not the VW van or the stuff it’s the opportunities to see and do things that I wouldn’t otherwise do. It’s the mobile accommodation that I can park pretty much anywhere within reason.

Welcome guys!!

there is always something else to want or get. best advice - go out on some test trips and work it out. There is something out there for every problem!

Last edited:
Welcome and congratulations on your purchase! Wishing you many happy times in it

We picked up this Minty beauty yesterday. Our first camper van for Carol and I.
Not sure what we will need to enjoy our trips in our T6 LWB (any advice welcome).

Best regards Ken and Carol

View attachment 125991
As you use it you will find out what you need rather than thinking now and spending a fortune with some stuff you end up not using..Also you don't want to carry to much..Enjoy we love ours after 18 months of ownership.

Hampshire, judging from postcode! I will be in New Road this weekend (visiting outlaws!)

Back