Lettering For The Back Of The T6

Hi yeah off eBay it was only around £15 but think they are £59 now it’s only a sticker but quality is good
it’s been on a year used every day as work van and no marks on it

ok thanks for the info. im going to get a WoC one in the end.

With regards to letters (as in original thread...) does anyone have an F and an M? my kids would like transformer on the back.. :)

Hi all,

Got the van going in for repair to rear tailgate on Wednesday but am struggling to find replacement lettering / decals and get them to me in time! Paint guy said its best to get new as they’ll more than likely get damaged when removed for painting?

As below and I also need the TRANSPORTER letters in silver.

Anyone recommend a supplier?

Thank you!

38862408-C0B0-4374-94F6-C9FF03E46419.jpeg

I think they are stuck on. Try removing yourself with fishing line or similar
You have nothing to lose !

Pete

Blimey this isn't a thread i've seen before. It's normally a question on how to get rid of the rear badges.

My opinion is they look far better de-badged, but i'm sure between myself and everyone in here that has actually de-badged their T6s, we can easily make up the Transporter, or replace any letters the bodyshop breaks. Just get the paint guy to let you know what you need and if I haven't got the letters you want, someone will.

Thanks all - don’t have a local dealer so thought I’d see if there were any aftermarket recommendations however as Tourershine says it may be best to see what breaks first and go from there!

Thanks all - don’t have a local dealer so thought I’d see if there were any aftermarket recommendations however as Tourershine says it may be best to see what breaks first and go from there!
If they are careful none of them should break. None of mine did.

^^^^^ WHS.
Converter carefully avoided having any lettering on mine - I must admit that I prefer the look without the back being cluttered up with letters and numbers.

Sure I have the transporter letters in the garage somewhere from when I de-badged. I’ll have a look for them tomorrow and if I’ve got them you can have them. I don’t have the 4 motion badge though.

as others have said though they are easy enough to get off, I used teeth floss and no damage to the paint.

Full set of badges and lettering available from mine.

collection only

bring some fishing wire and a hairdryer ;) :)

Just leave them off. They look so much better without them.

Besides, trying to refit them will be a nightmare trying to get the individual letters spaced and lined up correctly. If you are gone to refit, just get new ones as they come stuck to a backing sheet in the correct positions.

I’ve got a new unused transporter badge you can have for some beer tokens.

Hi,

Cleaned the van today with a pressure washer and the L from the Highline badge on the rear door fell off. Also noticed the 2 I’s are loose as well.

What’s the best tape, glue or mastic to reattach them? They look to be currently fixed on with a black foam double sided sticky tape.

Thanks.

Back