Lettering For The Back Of The T6

Well I got home from work today and thought I’d heat the Transporter badge up, remove it and wait until I had the Goo Gone liquid to remove the adhesive at the weekend. Thought while I had the heat gun out I would just see how easy it came off, and 5 minutes later it had peeled off a treat! Just rolled off without losing my fingertips. Quick polish and done. Well chuffed. Stopped for a quick coffee half way (1st picture) then cracked on. Really happy with it.

9FBC8D9A-9F28-454F-A7C5-919592BA142B.jpeg

FBCB04C8-30EB-4A9A-939F-0F868B6993DA.jpeg

Well I got home from work today and thought I’d heat the Transporter badge up, remove it and wait until I had the Goo Gone liquid to remove the adhesive at the weekend. Thought while I had the heat gun out I would just see how easy it came off, and 5 minutes later it had peeled off a treat! Just rolled off without losing my fingertips. Quick polish and done. Well chuffed. Stopped for a quick coffee half way (1st picture) then cracked on. Really happy with it.

View attachment 101263

View attachment 101264
Can you get 'GENDER' in the same font???

Hi guys, half way through my shuttle > day van conversion and I would like to swap out the "transporter" emblem on the rear to something more personalised. Has anyone don't the and found any good quality lettering to match the original? Ebay has quite a few but I'm wary of the quality. Thanks.

Does anyone now of a place where I can get the black letters that go on the tailgate/ barn doors...I'm looking for a custom word which will include roman numerals...plenty of places sell these but can't find one that does the roman numeral

f238025904a72bfc43dd2251e79a52e0.jpg

Guessing you mean raised OEM type lettering rather than vinyl decal?

Back