LED Headlight Washer Connection Pipe

Yes I did it on mine, added a power supply through a relay on the BCM bracket which is triggered by the BCM
Fitted a new washer bottle and all the pipe work going to a replacement bumper and jets, it’s not crazy difficult but a lot of messing around as all the front end needs to come off (again) and the wiring needs dash panels off to get at the fusebox and BCM connections
Hi, i know its from a bit back now but did you happen to document this? Did you get the tube connections sorted ok in the end? With regards to the fuse and relay & bcm bracket you mention would you be able to point me in the direction with parts needed and what to do?! thanks very much in advance.. :)

I did the LED highlights a couple of years back using @Pauly ‘s loom and remote tech support, and was always going to do the washers. In fact I bought a complete pipe setup from EBay, that I will eventually get round to fitting. If it would help, I’ll get it out of its box and take some pics.

I would add that in 2.5 years of having the LEDs and no washers, I’ve never had an issue including having the van MoT’d twice and trips across Europe.

Just started the whole process again for my Lad‘s MK7 Golf, but fortunately been able to get a complete 2nd hand bumper with all the pipe work attached and was working before we stripped it.

I did the LED highlights a couple of years back using @Pauly ‘s loom and remote tech support, and was always going to do the washers. In fact I bought a complete pipe setup from EBay, that I will eventually get round to fitting. If it would help, I’ll get it out of its box and take some pics.

I would add that in 2.5 years of having the LEDs and no washers, I’ve never had an issue including having the van MoT’d twice and trips across Europe.

Just started the whole process again for my Lad‘s MK7 Golf, but fortunately been able to get a complete 2nd hand bumper with all the pipe work attached and was working before we stripped it.
Hi there, yes please that would be great. I know, if I was in the UK I'd probably leave them really but being here they are real sticklers for everything.. I've only just managed to finish my caravelle rail install and get everything ticked off legally...

A chance Ebay find, I was actually looking for a Gloss Black Instrument trim, and it was the next listing from the seller.

The description was: Original VW T6 SRA Scheinwerferreinigungsanlage LT5U Starlight Blue 7E5955966 7

The seller was: autoteile-paul, might be worth keeping an eye out as it looks like he breaks T6s.

This might help on the wiring side VW T6 Scheinwerferreinigungsanlage mit Relais Kabelsatz, 38,02 € or VW T6 Scheinwerferreinigungs- anlage SRA mit Relais Kabelsatz

Didn't manage to get to the shed for the pics, but I will post them up.

A chance Ebay find, I was actually looking for a Gloss Black Instrument trim, and it was the next listing from the seller.

The description was: Original VW T6 SRA Scheinwerferreinigungsanlage LT5U Starlight Blue 7E5955966 7

The seller was: autoteile-paul, might be worth keeping an eye out as it looks like he breaks T6s.

This might help on the wiring side VW T6 Scheinwerferreinigungsanlage mit Relais Kabelsatz, 38,02 € or VW T6 Scheinwerferreinigungs- anlage SRA mit Relais Kabelsatz

Didn't manage to get to the shed for the pics, but I will post them up.
thats great thankyou. good links too.

Back