LED Headlight Washer Connection Pipe

Pauly

VCDS User
Admin
Bit of a random question but can anyone who has LED headlights and has removed their front bumper tell me where/how the water pipe disconnects, is there a disconnection point in the pipework or does it simply uncouple at the washer pump connection that has a snap connector on it ?

I have the snap plugs for the jets and the pump plus all the tubing and T piece just not sure if it’s designed to come away at pump or in the run of pipe somewhere
I’m a bit anal and it has to be as factory as possible

image.jpg

I have already added fuses to the OE fusebox so it comes from the correct fuseway and have the factory relay and mounting base to go in the BCM bracket

I can not recall anything on mine. Just pulled the pipe off the back of the washers . I have had a look at a couple of shots i took with the bumper off but it is not to clear from them..sorry

I assumed the pipe stayed on the bumper when removing but looking at fish picture you can see the pipe going into the T piece and spitting off to either side and staying attached to the van
I’m doing it in the morning so will figure it out when I offer the new bumper up

Thanks chaps

I assumed the pipe stayed on the bumper when removing but looking at fish picture you can see the pipe going into the T piece and spitting off to either side and staying attached to the van
I’m doing it in the morning so will figure it out when I offer the new bumper up

Thanks chaps

From memory we unclipped it from bumper before removing.. but their was a loom still attached on lower half where we fitted the splitter..

Hi @Pauly, just got home from Weymouth so only just seen your post. Afraid I can’t help as when I dropped my bumper off I did not need to look to disconnect the headlamp washers to do what I needed to do.
I do recall seeing a connector of some description on the nearside though, but not sure if that is the main one coming out of the bottle; didn’t really pay much attention.

Mines done, install isnt to bad but new bumper and paint wasnt cheap
I populated a spare fuseway in the dash fusebox (as per factory wiring) and installed a genuine relay and mounting base into the BCM bracket next to the interior lighting relay (as per factory wiring)

Mines done, install isnt to bad but new bumper and paint wasnt cheap
I populated a spare fuseway in the dash fusebox (as per factory wiring) and installed a genuine relay and mounting base into the BCM bracket next to the interior lighting relay (as per factory wiring)

Hey Pauly!
It seems like you are there everywhere where a T6 modification is in place! :)
Did you add the complete headlight washer system to your vehicle?
I'm checking if there is any knowledge base on this topic as decided if I'm doing the LEDs then do it right and completely.
Do you have knowledge of wiring and coding the headlight washer on T6?
Thank you so much in advance!
Robby

Yes I did it on mine, added a power supply through a relay on the BCM bracket which is triggered by the BCM
Fitted a new washer bottle and all the pipe work going to a replacement bumper and jets, it’s not crazy difficult but a lot of messing around as all the front end needs to come off (again) and the wiring needs dash panels off to get at the fusebox and BCM connections

Hey Pauly!
Sorry for my delayed reply!
Thank you for your kind reply regarding washer modification!
I think I'm gonna add washer too when installing the new LED headlights!
If I'm doing it I'm gonna do it right, right? ;)
Do you maybe have a drawing about the wiring for headlight washer?
And a list of necessary parts?
Or did you see it somewhere on the forum?
Your help is greatly appreciated!
Have a great weekend!
Robby

Hey Pauly!
I checked this washer topic on ETKA; I guess these are the right parts (please see attached), right?
Now I would need just a little help with wiring and coding! ;)
Any help is greatly appreciated!
Robby

861955300.png

Part List .png

Awwgghhh!
If anyone has info about wiring and coding fog lights for T6 I would be really thankful!
Thanks a lot in advance!

I can sort wiring for you if required, think I may have a complete fog light kit if you need one

Hello Pauly!
Thank You so much in advance for your wiring schematics!
I've been thinking if I'm doing these LED headlights then I put washer too, but if I put headlight and washer then I'm gonna put fog lights too..!
Let it be complete, right!
What do you have in mind for the complete foglight kit?
What does it include?
Thank you so much once again!
Robby

Back