LED H11 Bulbs (front fogs)

Mine work when parked. Just been and checked them.

I know that doesn't help but we have the same bulbs

Thanks for checking. Maybe I've missed a setting somewhere - this really puzzles me... though I must admit I like puzzles like this one ;D

It's a bcm function so if it did work I would suggest a bcm reset

It's a bcm function so if it did work I would suggest a bcm reset

Thank you. I guess I need VCDS for this correct? Can this be done with Carista?

Ah ignore my question - I've noticed the steps in the other thread. tHanks.

GUYS - UPDATE - The cornering light don't work anymore!!!

I've no idea what happened neither of them working as cornering light now - they both work as normal fog lights but not as corning one anymore!!!

I'll contact the supplier and send you update - I am so sorry if I influenced your purchase :(

I ordered a set today... Hoping not to have any issues!

Mine don’t work as cornering lights anymore. They work fine as fog lights but no more cornering option...

I’ve uncoded them and coded back using VCDS - still no go

I’ve messaged the company earlier this morning but so far haven’t heard back.

L

Does the cornering function return if you put the original lamps back in?

Also, I can't see front light fog symbols coming up on my dashboard. I'm not 100% sure there was one before as I haven't used fog lights that much. Definitely when I switch the rea fog lights - the rea symbol comes up.

So at this stage, I'm not sure whether this is related. Is it possible I have damaged some-cornering lights related electronics with these bulbs?

Maybe a fuse? But that would completely stop the fog lights to work - they still work as fog lights ok.

Lakis

The front fog light on indication is on the light switch. It's only the rear one that's on the dash.

Mine don’t work as cornering lights anymore. They work fine as fog lights but no more cornering option...

I’ve uncoded them and coded back using VCDS - still no go

I’ve messaged the company earlier this morning but so far haven’t heard back.

L

Got them fitted.. They currently work as cornering lights and come on when sat on the drive when I put an indicator on. I noticed that Carista (beta app) gives two settings for cornering with fog lamps so maybe there's another way to disable and enable the feature?

Anyone here have a working solution to get H11 LED's working on T6.1 without error codes on dash? Transporter HQ ones will apparently throw an error code and they are working on it, but I wonder if anyone has tackled this successfully here?

Anyone here have a working solution to get H11 LED's working on T6.1 without error codes on dash? Transporter HQ ones will apparently throw an error code and they are working on it, but I wonder if anyone has tackled this successfully here?

The ones i just fitted on my T6.1 don't produce an error! (The Travelin Lite ones did, i believe they are the same as the THQ ones)

Autobeam switchback H11 kit : LED H11 Switchback Fog Unit

Seems like a coding issue.

I've tried uncoding and coding fog lights so it seems this is the last option to try. Seem like this would be the last thing to try on the list:

The guys from the shop they're replaced the bulbs anyway but for the unit that doesn't have two colours and I really like the idea of a yellow option - tested it in the dark and it's far more powerful than white option...

I'll update you after the ECU reset is complete.

Thanks for your time and help.

L

@Loz - will I need to disconnect the leisure battery for this as well as per your instruction in the California club thread:

"
Aux battery swap procedure.

Removal
1. Remove the rear wardrobe battery first and only disconnect the negative.
2. Remove the negative and then 3. positive of the under-seat battery
4. Now disconnect the positive of the rear.

Fit
5. Swap the rear battery and attach only the positive connection
6. Swap the under-seat battery and connect the positive
7. Connect the under-seat negative terminal
8. finally fit the negative on the rear battery and slide back in.

see the pictures here; How-To install DC-DC charger to replace VW Split Charge relay"

Cheers, Lakis

The ones i just fitted on my T6.1 don't produce an error! (The Travelin Lite ones did, i believe they are the same as the THQ ones)

Autobeam switchback H11 kit : LED H11 Switchback Fog Unit
Thanks! Are you using them as cornering lights? Says on the website they don't support cornering lighting.

Last edited:
Thanks! Are you using them as cornering lights? Says on the website they don't support cornering lighting.

I had the same concerns (read through the thread) but they do work... sometimes i get a double trigger so one turns yellow (two tight left/right turns in a row), i might disable the cornering feature, not sure yet.

Back