LED H11 Bulbs (front fogs)

Seems you got a good deal there Mike as I can’t find them anywhere else for sale other than that listing on eBay

Thanks guys for your good comments. I’ll keep my eyes open. If I find something I’ll let you know.

Well annoyingly I bought those ones on eBay and 4 days later they’ve told me they’re out of stock. The amazon ones also aren’t in stock, and it seems they were the only 2 places to get them.

If anyone spots them anywhere else please post them on here.

The Techmax lights will be back in stock in the next week or 2, i spoke to the person on Amazon that sells them. So i'm waiting for those

Well, after much back and forthing with chinese supplier, they have said they can no longer provide Techmax H11 bulbs. So if there are any other suggestions on bulbs, i would appreciate it.

Cheers

T6 with cornering also fades up and down and the replacement LED must also be blanked off at the end and produce the light in the correct place for the reflector to work and throw the beam in the correct angle.

Phillips have been releasing these recently that look closest but not seen them in action to confirm that they will fade etc. Philips X-treme Ultinon LED Car Fog Light Bulb 12834UNIX2 – Car Light Bulbs (H11, 9.3 W, LED, Fog Light, 6000 K, CD (Cadmium), HG (Mercury), PB (Lead)): Amazon.co.uk: Car & Motorbike

View attachment 11983

Hey @Loz

So I've managed to replace most of my front bulbs to LED... the only remaining are the fog lights.

Since all of the new bulbs are Philips, I wanted to fit the same for my fog light.

Now... the recommendation you posted above doesn't seem to be available anymore and these showed up as a potential alternative: Philips automotive lighting 12794UNIX2 X-tremeUltinon LED car Headlight Bulb (H8/H11/H16), 6.500K, Set of 2.

Do you think they'll fit? Are there any cheaper Philips fog LED's available there?

Many thanks and regards,
L

They look good.
you can always return them within 14 days if they dont fit.

Back