Latest Vid From Leighton Vans ...

CALLAKN

Electrician / Linesman
VIP Member
T6 Legend
I asked the question direct to them about these alloys being underrated because I google the make and they were 850kg load rated.. didn’t get a response,

Can someone pls help me to tell whether these are actually load rated or not... I am only assuming this is a T32

Beautiful van either way....

They've (Leighton) sold a van to a member on here recently with what looks like incorrectly load rated wheels. They are trying to claim the wheels are incorrectly stamped, which I find very hard to believe.

There are other, better suppliers of vans, vote with your feet and go elsewhere if they don't give you the correct answers.

I’m just after some decent looking load rated wheels for my newly purchased black T32!

In that video the LV guys states that "The customer supplied his own alloys"

So who knows what they are or where they are from.

Yeah, and I don’t seem to get anywhere with the thread nothing takes my fancy, and everything seems to be as clear as mud

It is a minefield mate! I looked around for ages before I settled on my BBS!

I've been looking for 18 months and I've only got a T30!! once you choose wheels then its on to tyres. Those EX30s are on my list of possibilities along with many
T32 wheels are a nightmare

so looking at them dave,

Wheelbase Alloy Wheels & Tyres

theyre only rated when using the pirelli or the yokohama's... £2600 ish

What I did was find the wheels I liked and then I looked at the manufacturers website to double-check the rating. Sometimes the retailer doesn't have the right information. I bought some 18" Wolfrace winter alloys from Wheelbase but I got my BBS 20's through NEWWAVE Custom Conversions (they supplied them when they were doing all the other work on my van). I also got a lot of advice from the T32 wheel thread (plus good info from Oli at Bognor Motors!) …..and I paid about that for the wheels and tyres (but they're worth it I reckon!!)

Back