Kombi Load Liner

Great.
I 'll order a set up now.
It's ridiculous that V.W. haven't got a set specific to the shuttle given it's intended use.

Thanks for your help.

For anyone else looking at this the part number for these mats is: ZGB7HB061511
They are vw shuttle mats that I got directly from vw parts department, and the photo you put on are the same

Noted, but isn't it time they had some T6 specific ones that went under the seats too.
My vans are going to get pretty grubby under there and rubber mats save so much time when it comes to clean up.

Bringing this thread back from the dead,

I'm looking for a rear loading area rubber mat but for a camper.... One that fits in the area marked on the picture.... I think you can get them custom cut when you send the dimensions but i'm struggling to find a company that does them... Any idea's please..

rear mat.jpg

I'm looking for a rear loading area rubber mat but for a camper.... One that fits in the area marked on the picture.... I think you can get them custom cut when you send the dimensions but i'm struggling to find a company that does them... Any idea's please..

View attachment 58159

what about an offcut of cushion floor - there are many styles of wood plank effect that would complement the interior.

View attachment 58159
Try rhino boot liners, if you give them your dimensions they can make it.

Good afternoon can I ask what folk are using to protect there boots if there using there vans for work etc, I need some kind of cover like in the link but a tad cheaper if poss lol

Hi I wonder if anyone can help e please. We are due to take delivery of a LWB Shuttle SE soon. We are only having the front 2 seats and the 2nd row of seats as the rest will be for our wheelchairs.

The Se model comes with a carpet throughout so I was wondering if anyone know of a rubber/waterproof covering that we can put in the rear so that our chairs don’t bring mud in and mess the carpets as it’s not so easy for us to clean the van And so something waterproof or wipeable would be much easier. It can’t be anything permanent though as it will be a Motability car so we can’t make changes to it like we would if we owned it.

thanks.

If it definitely comes with a floor carpet (I say this as I thought a rubber floor option was standard) then this might get you a cheap fix:

Last edited:
If it definitely comes with a floor carpet (I say this as I thought a rubber floor option was standard) then this might get you a cheap fix:
Yes the SE model of the shuttle has carpet but the S model has rubber floor.

thanks for the link but I am trying to find something without the holes in as they create a problem when trying to manoeuvre a power wheelchair in a confined space and I don’t want to damage, the van, the chair or me lol.

Yes the SE model of the shuttle has carpet but the S model has rubber floor.

thanks for the link but I am trying to find something without the holes in as they create a problem when trying to manoeuvre a power wheelchair in a confined space and I don’t want to damage, the van, the chair or me lol.
Might be worth having a ply floor fitted on top of the carpet, just from the seats back. It could be fixed down using the lashing points (do shuttles have lashing points?). That way you’ll have a solid/smooth floor for easy manoeuvring of the power chair and it’ll be easy to clean.

Phenolic ply is very hard wearing and has a non slip surface. Its usually chocolate colour so will not look too out of place in a dark interior. Its resin bonded so not affected by water.

Back