Kombi Load Liner

Just a quick note guys, if your after combi rears there is a difference as they fit under the seats. The triple seat has more cutouts to allow for the legs.

t5 combi single.jpg

t5 combi triple single.jpg

I have just received an order from Rugs4bugs with which I am delighted. I should have my van back Friday so will post some pictures of the mats themselves and how they look in my Kombi.

between these, the dash pocket liners and some custom seatbelt pads I'm going to be making a decent sized order with Rugsforbugs in a few weeks :)

The dealers don't know what they are talking about ,The T6 is identical to a t5 inside .I have twin sliders ,the mat doesn't go under the seats ,so it wont matter what seats you have .
Best bet go into parts and tell them you want the rear shuttle mat set .
They only do two types of rubber Matt ,one is the monster Matt ,which is really chunky ,then they do the shuttle type.I will post a photo of my front Matt's so you can show parts guy .,sorry I haven't got one of the rear one

View attachment 5628

You wouldn't happen to have a part number for the mats you got would you. I'm having a real struggle to get the dealers to even find a set for a T5.

The dealers don't know what they are talking about ,The T6 is identical to a t5 inside .I have twin sliders ,the mat doesn't go under the seats ,so it wont matter what seats you have .
They only do two types of rubber Matt ,one is the monster Matt ,which is really chunky ,then they do the shuttle type.I will post a photo of my front Matt's so you can show parts guy .,sorry I haven't got one of the rear one

View attachment 5628

Some pictures would be great too.

Thanks.

View attachment 5628

Are these the ones you got ?

Rubber Rear Mats Kombi Shuttle T5 T6

You wouldn't happen to have a part number for the mats you got would you. I'm having a real struggle to get the dealers to even find a set for a T5.
Sorry don't know the part number .
Vw only do two different rubber mats ,the monster mat which is front only ,the one's I have I called the shuttle mats when I ordered them .

Great.
I 'll order a set up now.
It's ridiculous that V.W. haven't got a set specific to the shuttle given it's intended use.

Thanks for your help.

For anyone else looking at this the part number for these mats is: ZGB7HB061511

Back