Custom Liner for van?

Steveofar

So I’m a carp fisherman. Sad I know.

I’m keen to keep the van in perfect condition but need to stick some fishing gear in the back. I’ll put the bed flat.

Just wondering if anyone knows of a custom liner company that will make a waterproof lining for the back.

Any other ideas welcome and photos appreciated of anyone that’s done this

Thread retitled and moved to sub-forum. Ads_Essex
So I’m a carp fisherman. Sad I know. I’m keen to keep the van in perfect condition but need to stick some fishing gear in the back. I’ll put the bed flat. Just wondering if anyone knows of a custom liner company that will make a waterproof lining for the back. Any other ideas welcome and photos appreciated of anyone that’s done this
What bed have you currently got?

Oh and welcome to the forum :thumbsup:

I’ve got a titan
Titan do their own upholstery. In the absence of an off the shelf bed cover, it’ll be worth seeing if they can make you up a liner.

Titan do their own upholstery. In the absence of an off the shelf bed cover, it’ll be worth seeing if they can make you up a liner.

Thanks bud, my seats are upholstered. I’ll probably just lay a tarpaulin over the top of the bed and up the sides before loading.

Thanks bud, my seats are upholstered. I’ll probably just lay a tarpaulin over the top of the bed and up the sides before loading.
Titan do a bed seat-cover for £60 (a little more for a three-seater) @Steveofar. Not a bad price for something bespoke which will fit well and not slide off, in my view.

Back