Kombi Insurance

BIgben

VIP Member
T6 Pro
I've just phoned vancompare direct for a quote on a t32 kombi 204ps swb. (Actually quoted for a 180ps because they didn't have it on the system)
Got quoted nearly £1500! Anyone have anything to compare this to?

Brentacre seem to be the place to go from what others have said

Seems a lot. Do you have points, dodgy postcode, funny job etc?
Ha, certainly a funny job! The postcode is a good one, no points and 45 years old! They couldn't categorise the job so they went with travel and tourism.

Give Brentacre a ring. I have mine with them certainly came in at a better price than others

Brentacre have just quoted me £470 comp, business and personal use for 150 Kombi, no probs with upgrades cost-wise unless it's a power hike..
Herts on the other hand really struggled, couldn't get it below £900 they said they are more for old classic vans or campers

Just spoken to Adrian Flux, best they could do was £1300.00!!!!! BTW the call to Herts 0800 number took 56minutes! and then they said they would have to phone me back....

Those prices are just silly !!!- I paid £200 for a 180 PV for business and personal use with admiral . It just looks like their taking the mick really.

Me neither @StudleyGlass I'll probably go with Brentacre tbh, they came across as very professional and I liked their attitude to mods, it was just a matter of "just give us a call if you add something and we'll list it, no additional charge"

I've updated my policy twice now.... one to add the camper conversion and then to add 19 alloys and air ride suspension. New docs sent out each time by email and no charges. Real easy. I was expecting a "you've done what to suspension" type question but didn't get it. Very pleased with HErts (HICS)

Back