Kombi camper conversion

Built the storage under the rock & roll bed
Carpet lined to match the walls, I've attached all the panels with strong magnets so that they can be removed if needed for access for longer items
Finished the front legs of the bed off in carpet so that they don't stand out
Cushions are trimmed to match the front seats and will be going on next week

20210215_095202.jpg

20210215_105114.jpg

20210215_130645.jpg

20210215_130649.jpg

20210215_131633.jpg

20210215_131627.jpg

20210215_132211.jpg

Got the one piece floor today.....excellent service from CPL, the company that I was going to use told me there was a 2 week wait (even though they said they had them in stock last week) so I called CPL and they did me one the same day, also did a set of side panels - they even put me some holes in the rear quarters for the slam vents when I asked for it. Top service, and all in for £140
Definitely recommend

View attachment 88746

View attachment 88748
Do you have anymore details for CPL? I’m after a one piece floor myself and struggling to find a supplier in the north. Thanks

Hiya mate love the van . What magnetic strip have you used and how have you stuck it to the pannels under the were a
Seat cushions are finally on so we can now actually sit in the back of the van.....:cool:

View attachment 105493

View attachment 105494

View attachment 105510
hi super owls. Quick question.
Have the same bed as yourself and going to make my own bed boards like yourself. I’m just wondering how you remove the front board with the legs in the way. Do you have to slightly move the bed forward ?

Depending on the RnR bed you fit, you can get plenty of stuff in under the seats. We've always used RIB beds and you can fold them as a bed, allowing full width/length load space (not height though obviously) and narrow enough stuff slides between the legs, giving full van length. Currently have a 3 seat 130cm wide RIB, which leaves 26cm free alongside the bed (wheel arch aside).
Doesn't look like the pic anymore, as added kitchen, bed boards etc.
RECS: I've had work done in the past by Vamoose, not far from Sheffield. DIY this time around.
View attachment 85786
Hi
Is that 26 cm total free space , 13 either side ?
Can’t decide on a 130 or 150 rib bed
Have you positioned yours to one side or have you put it in the middle?
And what are you doing with the free space ?
Sorry for all the questions, I just want to make the right decision
Cheers

No, the 26cm is the space to the side of the seat - full height space. My RIB is tight against the passenger side (they are designed to sit over the wheel arch). I DIYd a bench over rear drivers side arch from edge of the kitchen pod to the rear (26cm wide). It gives a full width bed for the head end half of the bed and space below it for 15 litre water tank and DIYd gas box at rear.

No, the 26cm is the space to the side of the seat - full height space. My RIB is tight against the passenger side (they are designed to sit over the wheel arch). I DIYd a bench over rear drivers side arch from edge of the kitchen pod to the rear (26cm wide). It gives a full width bed for the head end half of the bed and space below it for 15 litre water tank and DIYd gas box at rear.
Thanks
That sounds a good idea.
Don’t want to be a pain , but would you mind uploading a couple of pictures of your set-up
Thanks again

Back