Kombi bed system work/sleep/toilet

Danschofe

Hi all
I might be looking for the impossible and I e about given up!
I have a lwb kombi with the rear 3 seat bench. I’m self employed joiner so 95% of the time use it for work. In the odd occasion I want to go away at the weekend for leisure time and I’m fed up of sleeping on the van floor with clothes etc all around me so looking for a system like carcoon and all the others etc. but here is the problem. They all seem to use the bench seat for the bed but I want to keep that area for the toilet.
So basically when I go away empty the van and the bench seat and have an elevated bed system they goes upto the rear tailgate and leaves me a decent space for the toilet to go behind the drivers seat and a space to almost stand to get dressed.
Anyone have ideas?

Similar to us.

We have a kombi with rear seats.

An OVANO in the back folded out into a bed. Draw for storage.

Then porta potty behind the drivers seat. And access in and out via the side door.

What made it possible was fitting swivels to the two front seats... Both captains in our case.

Gave you the much needed extra room to move about. And somewhere to sit when getting dressed.

Similar to us.

We have a kombi with rear seats.

An OVANO in the back folded out into a bed. Draw for storage.

Then porta potty behind the drivers seat. And access in and out via the side door.

What made it possible was fitting swivels to the two front seats... Both captains in our case.

Gave you the much needed extra room to move about. And somewhere to sit when getting dressed.
Ah ok thanks for this. So I can take the 3 bench out and the oven bed doesn’t use that? It’s just my passenger captain that swivels at the moment.
Which model ovs I did you get?

Yes seat can come out, and the OVANO has two legs.

See more,

The ovano is a great system I’m a carpenter and had one of these great for tools in the week and the odd wkend away but even tho it doesn’t need the seat in to be a bed it does still use that space where the bench would be when in bed position if that makes sense

The ovano is a great system I’m a carpenter and had one of these great for tools in the week and the odd wkend away but even tho it doesn’t need the seat in to be a bed it does still use that space where the bench would be when in bed position if that makes sense
Yep that’s just what I needed to hear.

Back