Kombi 3rd Row - single seats?

Yeah I know what you mean but I don’t really have another option!
I'd love to be sat in that single seat....no shoulder barging from the other 2 passengers.
Would that make yours a 7 seater?
Is there an insurance issue to sort out? I have no idea but worth mentioning???

It would make mine a 6 seater as I have two singles up front.
I did not think there was a limit to the no of seats in the van?

It would make mine a 6 seater as I have two singles up front.
I did not think there was a limit to the no of seats in the van?
The UK limit is 8 passengers plus driver so 9 seats total. Anymore and it is classified as a minibus and subject to further regulation. A LWB Shuttle has ceiling grab handles fitted for a 4th row of seats but buying it with the 4th row is not a UK option.

Before installing that single seat in the rear you will need to check about egress unless you have an easily accessible tailgate release fitted on the inside which can be used.

The UK limit is 8 passengers plus driver so 9 seats total. Anymore and it is classified as a minibus and subject to further regulation. A LWB Shuttle has ceiling grab handles fitted for a 4th row of seats but buying it with the 4th row is not a UK option.

Before installing that single seat in the rear you will need to check about egress unless you have an easily accessible tailgate release fitted on the inside which can be used.
Ah ok, I do have an electric tailgate release button on the inside so is that ok?

I have a single in the back for occasional use…There used to be a bench seat in the 3rd row and the side belts have now been removed/sold along with the bench. I got mine from Vanleisure UK in Coventry.

ECCE438B-0FFB-4AF8-9E29-2428B348768C.jpeg

I'd love to be sat in that single seat....no shoulder barging from the other 2 passengers.
Would that make yours a 7 seater?
Is there an insurance issue to sort out? I have no idea but worth mentioning???
Mine is down as a six seater from the factory, but has a single front passenger, so with the single rear seat fitted, it's still only a 6 seater
I also have a tailgate release on the inside, but it's actually pretty to squeeze past the middle row bench seat with the back folded down

Back