Triple, singles, middle seat

Stussy365

I have a triple bench rear which ideally want changing for 3 x singles but cost for seats only appears eye watering at present. With 3 x singles plan would be that middle seat would usually e left out of van to leave 2 x singles with middle space used for some bespoke reason - fridge/ power bank position, maybe a bespoke table using floor bracket etc as only rarely would need the 3 seats.

3 x singles looks circa £2k searching presently, not including floor brackets. Plus fitting i imagine this could push towards £3k, maybe some back on selling the triple. Whilst I really want this change I can’t really justify or afford such an outlay. Anyway, I was thinking/ wondering if there is some sort of aftermarket table/ armrest that could be fixed to middle seat, to include drink holders similar to the the drop down ones see in some cars? Tried searching but not found anything. Also doesn’t help with the complete pain of trying to remove a triple either but would be useful for longer journeys and child separation in the back!

Thanks

Back