Kombi 3rd Row Seats into a 4motion

MACC

VIP Member
Hi All, I had a search but can't find anything. I'm going to be fitting a 3 seat bench in the third row position on our SWB 4Motion kombi. It seems the fitting points are above the rear diff, has anyone had any experience of this? Is it still straightforward or an absolute pain? From a quick glance underneath it looks like a pain!
Thanks, Mark.

I briefly owned a van with exactly this setup, so although I can’t give details or show you photos, I was told by the garage that the previous owner had made the same alterations to several previous vans

The dealer was southern motors, I bought from the Croydon branch, perhaps they could advise?

For reference, the van was returned as they had got several other key details of the spec wrong…

Yeah it’s doable. Just need a bit more time because of the diff in the way. The factory kombi has all the third row seatbelt anchor threads already in place.
We offer this on a drive in drive out basis, with a certificate on installation completion.

Yeah it’s doable. Just need a bit more time because of the diff in the way. The factory kombi has all the third row seatbelt anchor threads already in place.
We offer this on a drive in drive out basis, with a certificate on installation completion.
Great, I have all the bits to hand, just wanted to make sure it wasn't to much of a task before tackling at the weekend. Many Thanks, Mark.

Back