Kenwood DMX8021 - DAB question

paradigm

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Morning all,
I've searched the forum and consulted the manual but can't find the answer so I'm hoping you lovely lot have direct experience.

Just had the DMX8021 installed, sounds great and I'm very happy with it. However, I can't find any BBC stations on the DAB, just the commercial stations. I'm sure I had this issues in a new T6 head unit a while ago but was easy to solve as there was different "groupings" of station type. Nothing like this as an option on the Kenwood as far as I can see. I could use tune-in or even BBC sounds but I'd like all favourites in the same place.

Has anyone had this? I don't think it's a reception issue as it's just the BBC ones missing. @Absolut5 @Dav-Tec any ideas please, would be massively appreciated.

Many thanks in advance

Thanks @Absolut5 , I've hit the station refresh button on the DAB screen a number of time but no luck. Is a full station scan a different procedure?

Check the aerial is switched on plus a refresh

otherwise pull the unit out and check the connection

F3506D47-A691-4CBD-9725-2CC987D7AA47.png
66F7EAAC-FCB6-4DBB-B1BA-8D2C4692C626.png

Sorry for the thread hijack.
Looking at getting the same head unit, did you require any further wiring harnesses or was it plug and play?

Sorry for the thread hijack.
Looking at getting the same head unit, did you require any further wiring harnesses or was it plug and play?
You will require the following and costs can be different depending on spec of vehicle-
Facia kit
CanBus interface
Dab aerial adapter
Fm aerial adapter

Thanks for the reply Jason.
Currently has DAB but that's about it.

Back