Infotainment - DAB and Park Pilot

DaveParker

TBH, I've ended up here because I've just bought a 2015 T6.
It's just had a new aerial fitted, Sat Nav works fine now (it didn't) but there are no DAB stations and the Park Pilot is a bit erratic, telling me there are things there when they're not!

I know there have been a few discussions on here back in 2018, but there's no definitive solution for me!
FM/AM radio work fine, as does Bluetooth connectivity. Try to search for DAB and there's nothing. But I do have DAB selection.

The other issue is the Park Pilot says Park Pilot not available right now (or words to that effect) then it does work but its super sensitive or just simply out of calibration. It picks up lots of things that sply aren't there.

Any help greatly received.

DAB can be very hit and miss but if you are getting nothing at all then maybe they left the aerial unplugged or something along those lines ?

Thanks for the reply.
But I'm still getting FM and AM, surely if the aerial was disconnected then I wouldn't get any reception would I?

All separate aerials for each service, theres actually 2 normal radio aerials one each side but only 1 dab aerial

Back